Saving pdf's

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 1:38 PM
      I noticed when I was trying to save the same file a second time with a
      slightly different name that Vista would not allow me to save it with
      one digit or letter different than the original file. It always asked
      if I wanted overwrite the existing even though I would change a letter
      or number in the name.
      However if I changed the name almost completely I had no problem saving
      it.

      Is there a setting somewhere to adjust this?