238210 Ways to Customize Windows 7

  • John Koehler
    Sep 11, 2012

      Voltaire (1694-1778):

      "God is a comedian playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh."

      "Ice-cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn't illegal."

      "It is difficult to free fools from the chain they revere."

      "The human brain is a complex organ with the wonderful power of enabling man to find reasons for continuing to believe whatever it is that he wants to believe."

      "Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law."

      "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.'  And God granted it"

      "To believe in God is impossible not to believe in him is absurd"

      "Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing."