Re: 2011 Mr. DiscGolf Tour

  • crz4dmb
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 14, 2011
      The TD Report from the Pocono Crosstown was submitted to the PDGA a week ago, so the ratings will be included in the next update.
      Full Pocono Weekend results can be found -
      Singles - http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/68550
      Doubles - https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=en_US&key=tLOy9WliGYTNVNoiNcun5Ww&authkey=CMWqtagP#gid=0
      The next Mr.DiscGolf event on the 2011 tour is Sportsfest being held at Little Lehigh Parkway in Allentown, PA.
      July 16 – Sportsfest Pro – 8-945 registration 10 teeoff field limit 72
      July 17 – Sportsfest Am – 8-945 registration 10 teeoff field limit 90
      Amateur ONLY registration for Sportsfest opens at www.mrdiscgolf.com/store on June 15th! Pro players will not have to pre-register for this event.
      PLEASE NOTE - The Jersey Jam is taking place the same weekend as Sportsfest. We have teamed up with the JJ to ensure everyone can play both events! Am players are playing Saturday 7/16 with pro players playing on 7/17 at Rutgers. This will allow all divisions to play both days if they desire.
      August 7th – Pocono Am Classic – limited to 76 people – Registration opens July 6th $30 for all divisions