Lost Groove on hole 7

  • jasonwelliver
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      So I lost my red Groove on hole 7, the basket on the edge of the pond. I was dicking around and threw a flick. It didn't go into far. It went in just left of the basket. I walked in as fa as I could but couldn't find it. My name should be on the back of it. if anybody finds it let me know, that was my only one. Does anybdy have any they want to trade/sell?

      Jason