Ace Race

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2007
      Hi folks,

      I didn't see much action going on the web site, but my friend, Bob,
      found this and sent me the link.
      Sorry to see you got vandalized. Why do some have to be such a-holes?

      Looking forward to the Ace Race on Saturday. Bob will probably be
      coming as well.

      John E.
    • Clarence Yocum
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2007
        Thanks to everyone who came to our 1st Ace Race. There wasn't any Ace's,
        (Andy had one in practice!) but Paul had 3 Metal hits to win the bag of
        disc!!!! Congrats Paul! I'm not sure, but I think Steve and Skip tied
        with the most birdies the second round and split the two disc prize.
        I'm not even sure who had the best doubles score. We played for the
        love of it and no $$ at stake. I think I heard of a six down. Does
        anyone know for sure?

        Welcome John and Leon as our newest tag holders! Don't forget you can
        play for WW tags anytime. Only two people and tags needed.----PW
      • terrancehummel
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2007
          congrats again paul. If my memory serves me right he won with 3 metal
          hits and gene phillips had one metal hit. As for the doubles for fun,
          it was jon and i with a -4 down and a couple of teams with +2. I did
          have 6 birdies but i didnt collect on the prize, instead it was mike b
          and steve who also had six birdies in the birdie challenge.(they split
          the prize). i want to thank everyone who came out to this and i hope
          to see some of your faces at sat doubles and tags(any skill level,
          dont be scared come out and learn and enjoy the day with the wind
          wizards)

          wind wizard skip
        • Crawdaddy
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2009
            Hey all,

            I really need to get a headcount for Ace Race packages! If you are DEFINITELY are coming: 2pm August 8, then shoot me an email at r8rfn1 (@) yahoo dot com. As it stands right now, there are only 6 people pre-reg'd. If we do not get the minimum order pre-reg'd, then I will cancel the event all together. So, if you want this to happen, as much as I do, please get back to me promptly as the order will be placed or cancelled this Friday evening.

            Peace and good tossin',
            Crawdaddy

          • Terrance
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 30, 2011
              Due to high interest, we will be holding an Ace Race this year. It will be ran the same as before, each player will receive 2 proto-type discs, and other goodies. It will be $25 to play. This year, I will be taking pre-registration so that I have a better idea of how many will be attending. More information to come later. I will be starting a poll to determine which date works best for everyone. Please be sure to vote!!

              -Thank you,
              Wind Wizard Skip