A link I think you'll really want to bookmark

  • Pip Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002

      Dear member

      Now here's a site to bookmark! It's a guide to escaping boring local programming.
      Would it be useful to have the Internet's best electronic media options at your fingertips?
      Do you, like I do, want a tool to help me keep informed and entertained without "the box"?
      I'm very proud to announce the

      Wilson's Almanac Guide to Online Radio and TV

      This portal will astound you. There are literally hundreds of channels to choose from at a click.
      I believe this latest almanac page has great potential for those of us who want the information
      afforded by electronic media, but who also want more control of what we hear and view.

      Check out the huge array of categories for all sorts of music, public broadcasting, politics, religion and much more ... use the buttons at the top of the scroll bar on the left to select by Category or Location. It's worth taking 5 minutes to get the feel of its navigation.

      I'm sure you'll find this tool very useful, and while you're there, click on the old bearded almanackist and on the Site Map you'll see the new Entertainment Portal which is a great diversion along with the Fun page. I would be very grateful if you forward this notice to friends and to email lists you subscribe to.

      Abundance and gratitude,

      Pip

      Wilson's Almanac Guide to Online Radio and TV

      Finis!!