New poll for WillowCreekUltimate

  • WillowCreekUltimate@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 784 , Jan 3, 2005
      WillowCreekUltimate group:

      Poll for 1/4. Start out the new year
      right, playing ultimate in the snow.

      Forecast: Snow along with gusty winds
      at times. Cold. High 26F. Winds E at
      15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 3 to
      5 inches of snow expected.

      Can you play?

      o Yes
      o Likely
      o Unlikely
      o No

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Matthew Granic
      Message 784 of 784 , Apr 8 2:24 PM
        I suggest the same time, noon.  Numbers were good on Tuesday, I think we had 6's.

        On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Tim Royal timroyal@... [WillowCreekUltimate] <WillowCreekUltimate-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        What time would the Thursday start be? How were numbers on tues?

        On Apr 8, 2015, at 11:14 AM, WillowCreekUltimate@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the WillowCreekUltimate group:
        Can you play Thursday, April 9th?
        Created by: utkarmann_ghia
        1. Yes
        2. No
        3. Maybe

        Thanks!

        --
        matt

        -Arguing with an Engineer is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after a couple of hours you realize the pig likes it.