New poll for WillowCreekUltimate

  • WillowCreekUltimate@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 771 , Jan 3, 2005
      WillowCreekUltimate group:

      Poll for 1/4. Start out the new year
      right, playing ultimate in the snow.

      Forecast: Snow along with gusty winds
      at times. Cold. High 26F. Winds E at
      15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 3 to
      5 inches of snow expected.

      Can you play?

      o Yes
      o Likely
      o Unlikely
      o No

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Noah
      Message 771 of 771 , Mar 17 10:18 AM
        Looks like we've got 7 yesses with Terence and Kierston.  Can we call game on?  Looks downright beautiful outside.

        On Mar 17, 2015, at 9:49 AM, Terence Hill tleehill@... [WillowCreekUltimate] wrote:

        Kierston and I are planning on playing. Come play and lose those winter pounds!

        On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 5:33 PM, <WillowCreekUltimate@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the WillowCreekUltimate group:
        Can you play Tues, March 17th?
        Created by: utkarmann_ghia
        1. Yes
        2. No