New poll for WillowCreekUltimate

  • WillowCreekUltimate@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 777 , Jan 4, 2010
      WillowCreekUltimate group:

      Can you play on Tuesday Jan. 5th?
      Weather is forecast-ed to be much colder on Thursday
      so this maybe our only chance this week...

      Tuesday - Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s.

      o Yes
      o Maybe
      o No

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • patrickhwalker
      Message 777 of 777 , Today at 11:03 AM
        Excellent. See you there!

        Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

        At Mar 31, 2015, 12:01:59 PM, Tim Royal timroyal@... [WillowCreekUltimate]<'WillowCreekUltimate-noreply@yahoogroups.com'> wrote:

        Let's call it on! See everyone at the field

        On Mar 31, 2015, at 11:43 AM, Derek Parks <dnparks@...> wrote:

        Sorry all! My car is in the shop. So I'm working from home today. I was thinking it might be done by noon but no go. I'm out for today.

        -Derek

        On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Tim Royal timroyal@... [WillowCreekUltimate] <WillowCreekUltimate-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Agreed with Terence. If we don't get a couple more yeses asap it's a no go.

        On Mar 31, 2015, at 10:46 AM, Terence Hill tleehill@... [WillowCreekUltimate] <WillowCreekUltimate-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Kierston is in as well. That's 6. But come on people, it's nice again. Let's play! Don't wait to commit until you know if there is going to be enough people. Many people I have talked to have said they don't want to say yes until they know if there is going to be a game or not. If you are available to play, say yes, so then others will say yes.

        I need to drop these winter pounds and 3 v 3 is not cutting it!

        See you on the field-
        Terence

        On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 7:52 PM, <WillowCreekUltimate@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the WillowCreekUltimate group:
        Can you play March 31? Another beautiful day. I'll only call it yes if we have at least 8 yeses (preferably 10). We've had weak numbers - let's see if it can happen!
        Created by: timroyal
        1. Yes
        2. Maybe
        3. No