Wanted: 2005 SAT Preparation Course for the Christian Student

  • Dee P
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Hello.

      I am seeking a 2005 SAT Preparation Course for the Christian Student.

      I would prefer that it not be
      written in or highlighted, but it's negotiable.

      I can pay by check or PayPal
      - or by cash in person. I can pick it up in Williamsburg on a Tuesday
      or elsewhere another day. I live in Mathews County, and my daughter will
      be taking classes in Wmbg. on Tuesdays.

      Thank you for taking the time to read another request.

      Dee Prowom
      ccvahs@...