Fall 2013 Schedule

  • jamestownacademy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2013
      Greetings!

      I think I joined last year, but my yahoo id became inactivated, so I just signed up under this new account.

      I'm looking for information about this coming semester's (Fall 2013) schedule. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. The information I see in the "Files" section looks like it is a few years old.

      Also, the most recent messages look to be several months old. Is this an active coop? I'm looking for the one that meets at Williamsburg Christian Church.

      Please advise. Thanks so much!

      Blessings,
      Denise
    • phisharts
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2013
        We are alive and well! Please refer to our co-op site
        www.homeschool-life.com/va/wcc/‎
        For classes and registration info for Fall 2013

        --- In Williamsburgcoop@yahoogroups.com, "jamestownacademy" <jamestownacademy@...> wrote:

        > Greetings!
        >
        > I think I joined last year, but my yahoo id became inactivated, so I just signed up under this new account.
        >
        > I'm looking for information about this coming semester's (Fall 2013) schedule. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. The information I see in the "Files" section looks like it is a few years old.
        >
        > Also, the most recent messages look to be several months old. Is this an active coop? I'm looking for the one that meets at Williamsburg Christian Church.
        >
        > Please advise. Thanks so much!
        >
        > Blessings,
        > Denise

      • Lori Goldstein
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2013
          Denise,
          The group that meets at the Williamsburg Christian Church on John Tyler Lane is the Williamsburg Classical Academy. Their website is http://www.homeschool-life.com/va/wcc/. You need to request membership, however, there are tabs at the left that you may go into without membership. You can go into such tabs as Public Home, Request Membership and Class Info. If you have any more questions you can email me or call me at 757-229-9408 or 757-291-6758. I will be happy to help in any way I can.

          Have a blessed day,
          Lori Goldstein

          On Jul 30, 2013, at 11:32 PM, "jamestownacademy" <jamestownacademy@...> wrote:
          > Greetings!
          >
          > I think I joined last year, but my yahoo id became inactivated, so I just signed up under this new account.
          >
          > I'm looking for information about this coming semester's (Fall 2013) schedule. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. The information I see in the "Files" section looks like it is a few years old.
          >
          > Also, the most recent messages look to be several months old. Is this an active coop? I'm looking for the one that meets at Williamsburg Christian Church.
          >
          > Please advise. Thanks so much!
          >
          > Blessings,
          > Denise

        • Aprilmartin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2013
            Thank you so much for the help!!!! I may call and pick your brain about the classes.Thanks again,
            April Martin

            Sent from my iPhone