Hands On History - FOSSIL HUNTING

  • Rebecca Suerdieck
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013
      Hello Friends!

      Next Thursday (May 16) we are going FOSSIL HUNTING!

      I hope you can join us for this awesome trip back in time!
      Learn about the geologic formation of the Chesapeake Bay! and Tidewater Rivers!
      Search and Find Fossils that are THOUSANDS of years old!
      and KEEP everything you find!

      I will have an ID chart so that you know what you are finding.
      Most common items are Scallop Shells, Oyster Shells, various other Mollusks, Coral, Barnacles and SHARK'S TEETH!

      Click here for more information:
      https://sites.google.com/site/handsonhistoryworkshops/schedule-spring-2012/fossil-hunting

      Click here to Register:
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEVJaTZQaGhRaVlKdUN3UE5hQVlGOXc6MQ

      Only $20/Participant!

      Of course, Parents are Free and always welcome to stay!
      Little Brothers and Sisters (under age 6) are always welcome to attend with paying Participant!

      Let me know if you have any questions!

      Registered Participants will receive Rendezvous information and Driving Directions.

      See you then!
      Rebecca