Home Dairy Class - this week!

  • Rebecca Suerdieck
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hello Friends!

      This week we are teaching the HOME DAIRY Class!

      Each Participant will learn to how to make BUTTER,
      and a SOFT CHEESE in the hands-on workshop.

      And, best of all, you get to taste everything we make in class!

      Class will be in a modern kitchen,
      with discussions and lessons on the history of each process.

      When: Thursday, March 7
      Check In Time: 1:15
      Class Time: 1:30-3:30

      Participants will need to bring the following items to class: Apron/Smock, Glass Jar with a tight fitting Lid

      Parents are always welcome to stay during class.

      Cost: $25 + $5 materials fee

      Future classes and More Information available at
      www.hands-on-history-workshops.com

      Please register here:
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEVJaTZQaGhRaVlKdUN3UE5hQVlGOXc6MQ

      Hope to see you there!

      Cheers!
      Rebecca Suerdieck
      Director of Education, Hands On History Workshops