Hands On History Spring Schedule

  • Rebecca Suerdieck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      Friends!
      I'm happy to announce my Spring Schedule of Classes for the Hands On History Workshops!

      Choose from:
      February 21: Perfume Making
      February 28: Chocolate!

      March 7: Home Dairy
      March 14: Hearth Cooking
      March 21: Kitchen Garden
      March 28:  Strawberry Jam

      April 4: Bookbinding
      April 11: Shadow Puppets
      April 18: Ceramics
      April 25: Glass Etching

      May 2: Pearl Necklace
      May 9: Embroidery
      May 16: Fossil Hunting
      May 23: Chocolate!

      Classes are $25/class! OR sign up for three classes for only $20/class!

      And, announcing PRIVATE LESSONS in KNITTING and UKULELE!

      Detailed information is available here:
      https://www.hands-on-history-workshops.com

      See you soon!

      Rebecca Suerdieck
      Director of Education, Hands On History Workshops