W: Celtic Music (from our teacher Mr. Hill!) 12/22 @ 3-4 & 5-6

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2012
      Poisoned Dwarf
      Date: December 22, 2012
      Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
      Location:
      DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum
      Ticket Required?

      Yes
      ticketSeparate Ticket
      Buy Online arrow
      Reservations Required?

      No
      Separate Ticket RequiredAccessible

      Poisoned Dwarf celebrates the season with driving, traditional Celtic music. Thomas DeRose, Irish flute, Wayne A. Hill, fiddle, Eric Hunter, guitar, Lance A. Pedigo, percussion, and Stewart Pittman, whistles and uilleann pipes, will have you dancing in the aisles. Programs and exhibitions at The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation's DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum are supported by the DeWitt Wallace Endowment Fund. $8 in addition to museum admission
      Tags: Evening,Holiday,Music and Dance

      Upcoming Dates
      December 22, 2012
      3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
      DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum
      December 22, 2012
      5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
      DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum
    • Jocelyn Swanson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2012
        Thanks! I sent this out to the Middle School! I just bought my tickets for the 5:30. See you there?

        To: Williamsburgcoop@yahoogroups.com
        From: bergiemoore@...
        Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 14:37:29 +0000
        Subject: [Williamsburgcoop] W: Celtic Music (from our teacher Mr. Hill!) 12/22 @ 3-4 & 5-6