Hands On History Workshops - new Series October 24

  • Rebecca Suerdieck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      Friends!

      Three new Series start the week of October 24! It's not too late to register!

      Wednesdays - Paper Arts - explore historical papermaking, silhouette cutting, bookbinding and more!

      Thursdays - Historic Trades - learn a variety of skils common in Colonial times - like Tile Making, Leather Work, Glass Etching and more!

      Fridays - Fiber Arts - learn to spin wool on a drop spindle that YOU made! and knit  on knitting needles that YOU made! and more!

      For more information, please visit my website:
      http://www.hands-on-history-workshops.com/

      Five week series are $100 each.

      Or pick and choose the classes you want for $25 each.

      Material fees are not included.

      Let me know if you have any questions!

      Hope to see you soon!

      Sincerely,
      Rebecca Suerdieck
      Director of Education, Hands On History Workshops