Hands On History - Registration SALE

  • Rebecca Suerdieck
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      Hello Friends!

      I am offering a DISCOUNT for Participants who enroll in my first three Series between now and September 8.
      I will reduce the fee by 15% if you enroll in the entire series of your choice.
      When you register put this code next to the student's name:  (15%)

      Colonial Cooking Series - starts September 19
      Learn to cook on an Open Fire; Create recipes from the 17th and 18th century; Bake in a Dutch Oven; and more!

      Maritime History - starts September 20
      Make a Canoe like the Native Americans; Learn about the Pirate of Hampton Roads; Hoist the Sails on the Schooner Serenity; and more!

      Historic Sites Tour - starts September 21
      Learn the importance of our local history from real Experts; Hear stories of what really happened here; Try your hand at Archaeology; and more!

      For information about these classes and my other offerings, please go to:
      http://www.hands-on-history-workshops.com/

      And write me if you have any questions!

      See you soon,
      Rebecca Suerdieck
      Creator of the Hands On History Workshops