Mermaid Camp tomorrow! It's not too late!

  • Rebecca Suerdieck
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      Friends -
      We have THREE slots left for tomorrow's Mermaid Camp!

      If your Child loves the water and swimming - and has dreamed of being a Mermaid - then you should SIGN UP!

      I have families coming from as far away as North Carolina to take my Mermaid Day Camp - and we are going to have SO MUCH FUN!

      Each Participant will learn water safety and mermaid swimming skills with and without a monofin, recieve a Mermaid Makeover and Professional Photo Session and learn about life as a Mermaid! We will have games and prizes for Participants - and so much more!!!

      Check out the website!
      http://www.be-a-mermaid.com/

      Email me if you have any questions!

      See you in the water!