barter anyone? need someone to hang wallpaper

  • Rebecca Suerdieck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012
      Hello Friends,

      I am looking to find someone confident in Wall Papering skills. I have a small bathroom that is mostly tiled. I just need someone to apply wallpaper above the tiles.

      I am willing to trade for a Professional Family photographic portrait. I have 20+ years experience as a Professional Photographer.

      Anyone interested?
      I can show examples from my Portfolio, upon request.

      Thanks for considering,
      Rebecca Suerdieck