Hands On History Workshops - new classes announced!

  • Rebecca Suerdieck
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
      Hands-On History Workshops for Home-School Students

      February 9: Pearl Necklace Workshop   1:30 - 3:30

      February 16: Historic Perfume Making Workshop   1:30 - 3:30

      February 23: Destination: Jamestown   10:00-12:00

      March 8: Hearth Cooking   1:30 - 3:30

      March 22: Embroidered Pillow Workshop   1:30 - 3:30

      All Workshops are $15/ per student, $12/ additional students from the same family

      Some Workshops have a Materials Fee.

      All Workshops will be held in the Williamsburg area.

      Questions? email: HandsOnHistoryVA@...

      or visit the website for complete listing and more information: https://sites.google.com/site/handsonhistoryworkshops/home

      Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
      Recent Activity:
      Visit Your Group
      MARKETPLACE

      .

    • Rebecca Suerdieck
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 13, 2012
        Hello Friends!
        I'm happy to announce my Fall Courses for Homeschool Students.
        This year I will be offering SERIES classes and ALL classes are available A LA CARTE.

        5-week Series classes include:
        Colonial Cooking
        Historic Site Tour - including the State Capitol!
        Regency Fashion
        Paper Arts
        Historic Trades
        Fiber Arts

        Here is the link:
        http://www.hands-on-history-workshops.com/

        Please write and let me know if you have any questions.

        See you soon,
        Rebecca Suerdieck

      • Rebecca Suerdieck
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 17, 2012
          Hello Friends,

          I have just been informed that my server was having problems and people couldn't get online to register.

          Here is the direct link:
          https://sites.google.com/site/handsonhistoryworkshops/

          Classes start this week and it's not too late to register!

          Hearth Cooking starts on Wednesday. This week we are making cheese, butter and ICE CREAM!

          Maritime History starts on Thursday. This week we are exploring Native American fishing and canoe making. We will learn to make nets and catch fish like the Natives!

          Historic Site Tour for Friday is FULL!

          Remember, you can sign up for one class at a time - or SAVE and take a whole series!

          See you soon!
          Rebecca

        • Rebecca Suerdieck
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 14, 2013
            Friends,

            Just a reminder about my upcoming Homeschool classes for age 8+.
            Here is the schedule:

            February 21: Perfume Making
            February 28: Chocolate!

            March 7: Home Dairy
            March 14: Hearth Cooking
            March 21: Kitchen Garden
            March 28:  Strawberry Jam

            April 4: Kites!
            April 11: Shadow Puppets
            April 18: Ceramics
            April 25: Glass Etching

            May 2: Pearl Necklace
            May 9: Embroidery
            May 16: Fossil Hunting
            May 23: Chocolate!

            For more information and Registration, go to