W: WCA Winter session Jan. 10- April 3rd

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2011
      We have lots of classes still open in case you were a late bird with
      registration. Check out what's available this semester at Williamsburg Classical Academy.
      You can find out about class info at www.homeschool-life.com/va/wcc

      We have opening in these classes:
      art, (ele. and teen)
      yearbook,
      pre-calculus,
      elementary Latin,
      Yoga
      Beginning Spanish for elementary
      ACT & SAT prep
      IEW -level A (3rd-6th grade)
      Math fun (k-2)
      Math lab (3-5th)
      HS Physics lab
      HS Physic text
      HS Biology Lab
      Private Guitar and private Violin (Thursdays)
      NOW offering Piano!(Thursdays)

      Our teachers are homeschooling moms, with a few exceptions, who have degrees in the field they are teaching, many with Master's degrees, who want to share their love of learning that subject with your child. We have over 15 teachers, since no one is an expert in every field. Come check us out at our website (www.homeschool-life.com/va/wcc ) and see if there isn't any way we can enrich
      your homeschooling journey.
      Regards,
      Brandy B