Homeschool Walking Tour of Historic Jamestown - this Thursday

  • Rebecca Suerdieck
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      Hello Friends,

      This is Rebecca Suerdieck, History Teacher and Creator of the "Hands-On History Workshops," announcing this week's program: a walking tour of Historic Jamestown. This program includes discussions of the first English settlers, life in the Fort, stories of the real Pocahontas, exploration of the archaeology and discussions of significant artifacts! Stay after and have lunch at the best kept secret in Williamsburg! (optional, additional fee)

      Tour is from 10-12noon. Check in is at 9:45.
      Lunch (optional) is from 12noon - 12:45.

      Once you are on the Island, you may stay and continue to explore on your own. My fee includes admission to the site for the day.

      Student fees are $15 for the first student and $12 for each addition person in the same family. Fee includes guided tour and admission to the museums.

      Please visit my website for more information and registration:
      https://sites.google.com/site/handsonhistoryworkshops/

      Future workshops include:
      18th century Theater experience (for children and families) - Nov 21
      Colonial Christmas Dance Party - Dec 8

      Please email me if you have any questions:
      rsuerdieck@...

      Hope to see you there,
      Rebecca Suerdieck