Yearbook class still has openings

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      I'm trying to fill seats in the yearbook class so we have a dynamic team with as many talents as we will have tasks. This class is part journalism, part art/photography/layout & 100% teamwork and deadline responsibility.
      Students will be lead through writing, editing, producing and collaborating on a number of small and large projects. The class is going to be partly student lead, and they will have control over most of the final decisions. The goal of the class is teach the process of year booking, learning to meet deadlines, working independently and as a unified committee.
      Yearbook was one of my top ten favorite classes in school. I am excited about getting the chance to lead our teens in this endeavor. We will be having guest editors work with the children as well :)
      Regards,
      Brandy