May 20th Curriculum sale at co-op from 9-2

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2011
      3rd Annual WCCA Curriculum sale- May 20th 9-2.

      Drop off items for sale on Thursday, May 19th for sorting 9:30-1:30. A 10% commission will be charged on all items sold.

      Friday, May 20th, open from 9-2 for purchase. There were tons of great goodies last year!

      3:30 pick-up of unsold items.

      4:15 (or when all items are picked up by sellers) Volunteers' gleaning. Gleaning for any items designated as gleaning. Volunteers go first!

      4:35 gleaning for all others.

      Request to be a volunteer for this event by emailing me (bergiemoore(at) yahoo.com). We need LOTS of people to help sort & move on Thursday and cashier and help sellers on the day of the sale. Please consider if you have time in your day to help :) Volunteers can buy and, later on, glean before the general public.
    • susiecrop@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2011
        Hi Brandy,
        Do we need to register to sell? or just drop off like last year?

        Oh, will this sale be advertised in the Last Word in The Gazette? I think that is where I heard about this sale when I first moved here 3 years ago! I keep hearing there are new homeschooling familes moving here but I don't know how to "advertise" this sale to them. If it's OK with you, I'll make a flyer and post it at St. Bede's.
        God Bless, Susie Maraist
        homeschool mom of 3 highschoolers!

        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2011
          Anyone can sell & buy items. It's not limited to co-op members :)
          Any help you can lend in spreading the word about the sale would be much appreciated. Thank-you,
          Brandy