Continental Breakfast tomorrow!

  • Paula
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2011
      Our very own Phi Kappa Honor Society will be raising money in the coming months to pay for airfare to Malaysia for a mission trip there to teach English and assist struggling homeschoolers who would love, among other things, to have a Co-op like ours!

      Tomorrow, a limited supply of Vanilla Latte (made with wonderful, imported French coffee), cinnamon rolls, and big brownies will be for sale while supplies last.

      12 oz latte: $2
      Cinnamon rolls/brownies: $1 ea.

      For $3 you can have continental breakfast that's better than Starbucks!

      Plan on enjoying a treat in the morning to benefit Malaysian homeschoolers who do not have all the resources available to us. <3

      And, watch for more fun events coming up.