W: New Dates! Cirriculum sale May 14th, drop off May 13th

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
      Curriculum sale-
      (has moved to a new week- conflict with an existing church event.)
      May 21th, 9am-1pm at the Williamsburg Christian Church, hosted by the Williamsburg Classical Community Co-op -
      All educational materials are acceptable for sale- games, learning manipulatives, books, kits, multimedia, etc.
      Cash and Credit cards ( will be accepted for a small fee ($1). Must have a paypal account to take advantage of the non-cash payment.)

      There is no fee to sell items. All items will be dropped off Thursday, May 20th, from 10-1pm and sorted by age/grade by volunteers. If you need an alternative drop off, please contact, Brandy Bergenstock- bergiemoore@.... We recommend people use the HEAV book tags. https://ucs.heav.org/index.php

      These are the preferred tags. You may use handwritten tags if you choose not to use the HEAV tags. Pick up will be from 1-1:45pm on Friday May 14th - any items not picked up by 1:45 will be considered open season for the gleaning, which will take place from 1:45 to 2 pm.

      Volunteers are needed, and the perks include: comradery :) and early sales. Those who help out for 2 or more hours can shop on May 13th.
    • bindy
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2010
        I've had several questions about pricing items/taggin items for sale:
        You have two options:
        Option 1:
        Make your own tags. To do this, write/type your full name, then write the title of the book and how much the book is on anything- a slip of paper, post-it note, whatever. We have no early or late time sales like HEAV does. (They have a Saturday and Friday price. )

        Option 2:
        You can use this site- https://ucs.heav.org/index.php -to set up to sell your items. This way, you only have to price them once. You print off the codes for the HEAV convention (after registring the books with their ISBNs) and whatever doesn't sell at our sale, can be turned right around and sold at the HEAV convention with no more effort needed.
        I thought this would be easier for some people, but it is by no means the only way to sell stuff at our sale.

        If you have any more questions about the Curriculum sale, just let me know,
        Brandy