Toys/Learning Materials Donations or Lending

  • themotherfromtheblacklagoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      I am teaching the Montessori preschool this year and am looking for
      toys and learning materials for the preschool.

      Having just sold many of my materials at the curriculum sale (having no idea I would be teaching this class), I am needing more toys/materials for the children to play with. There is not a very wide selection existing at the church.

      These materials could be to donate to the co-op or simply for lending (anywhere from 1 day to all year). I am very meticulous about my toys and very seldom loose pieces or break materials. Now I cannot guarantee this, but my track record is pretty solid.

      I don't particularly need curriculum materials like idea books and alike; I am more in need of hands-on learning toys - puzzles, manipulatives, counting materials, learning games, science goodies and things one to 6 children could work with.

      Please email or call if you have any toys or materials you can think of that would fit the bill. As I work in the classroom more and see the needs of the children I will post more specific needs, but I would love to hear about anything you might have at the moment.

      Thanks so much.
      Molly Hayden
      872-7530
      themotherfromtheblacklagoon@...