Tutoring sources?

  • hartscottage
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2009
      I am looking for possible tutor options(4th grade) for the upcoming year. Any contacts or resources would be much appreciated! THanks- Jackie
      hartscottage@...
    • Brandy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2009
        That's pretty much what we are. A tutoring consortium with fixed tutoring classes that you pay monthly for.
        If you examine the files section here, you can see the class outline, class schedules and such.
        An easy place to go to find all that info is also ,
        https://www.homeschool-life.com/va/wcc/
        you can view all the information you may be seeking without having to join the group.
        Thanks for asking. You can also ask about specific classes here or by contacting the teachers individually. I am also always available for question here or at my email of bergiemoore (at) yahoo.com.
        Regards,
        Brandy