NN: Daring and Dangerous summer camp Aug 3-7

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      http://members.cox.net/bergiemoore/dangerousCamp.html

      This website says almost all I need to. The camp is from Aug 3-7th, a
      full week for $150 for people that register early enough. It is a
      total blast, built by and with homeschoolers in mind. No one walks
      away bored from this camp! There's science, drama, group games, duck
      taping contest, and that's just part of the day.
      If you have any questions, you can ask me or the administrator of the
      camp whose email address is listed on the website.
      Regards,
      Brandy