Occassion for the arts- October 5th

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4 8:24 PM
      I know this is a late announcement, but all the kids who painted silks
      last week will be displayed at the Occassion for the Arts in the youth
      art exhibit section. We were allowed to have a two word title, I
      choose "Williamsburg Homeschoolers". I hope everyone who can will
      come out and see the kids' art on display. It should be a lot of fun!
      If anyone is willing to take the art down at 5 pm, please call and
      let me know- 325-0525. Otherwise, I will have to take it down when I
      leave about 3pm.
      Regards,
      Brandy