Happily annoucing the arrival of one GT HD

  • jim.a@home.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 6:35 PM
      Please forgive me but after following this email group for the last 4
      months and reading every email that has been shared on the Williams-
      Optics and GT-One groups multiple times and feeling like I have
      joined an extended family, I am proud to announce that the Anderson
      family has received their first GT-One HD serial number 608.

      It has been assembled and is proudly sitting in the living room for
      all to admire. OTA has been refurbished for this occasion and awaits
      reassembly and mounting this weekend. First light will have to wait
      until I am able to find a SS2K but as a center piece for the living
      room there is nothing better.

      Jim
    • Don Wyman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 6:53 PM
        --- In William-Optics@y..., jim.a@h... wrote:
        > Please forgive me but after following this email group for the last
        4
        > months and reading every email that has been shared on the Williams-
        > Optics and GT-One groups multiple times and feeling like I have
        > joined an extended family, I am proud to announce that the Anderson
        > family has received their first GT-One HD serial number 608.

        Congratulations on the new arrival. Hope to make a similar
        announcement some time next week <G>.

        Don Wyman