GT-1 On it's way :)

  • Don Wyman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
      Just ordered a GT-1. Ray said it should be here next week sometime. I
      was looking at the G-11 but the GT-1 looks to be a better mount all
      around.

      Thanks to all on the group for blazing the trail, so to speak. The
      messages I've read here and on the GT-One group have convinced me that
      I'm making a good choice.

      I guess they're still having problems getting the SS2K Controllers. My
      sympathies to those of you waiting for them. I can use the one from my
      GP-DX mount so I'll be up and running as soon as the mount gets here.

      Don Wyman
    • Rob MacKay
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
        you can use the GPDX one.. in fact I did the same thing when i got mine as
        Anacortes forgot to ship it and it came the next week.

        just be sure to change the mount and motor settings as per the "manual"..

        Rob
        ---------------------
        ICQ:7192474
        http://www.darkhorizons.org
        ---------------------

        > Just ordered a GT-1. Ray said it should be here next week sometime. I
        > was looking at the G-11 but the GT-1 looks to be a better mount all
        > around.
        >
        > Thanks to all on the group for blazing the trail, so to speak. The
        > messages I've read here and on the GT-One group have convinced me that
        > I'm making a good choice.
        >
        > I guess they're still having problems getting the SS2K Controllers. My
        > sympathies to those of you waiting for them. I can use the one from my
        > GP-DX mount so I'll be up and running as soon as the mount gets here.
        >
        > Don Wyman

      • Don Wyman
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
          --- In William-Optics@y..., "Rob MacKay" <rob@r...> wrote:
          > you can use the GPDX one.. in fact I did the same thing when i got
          mine as
          > Anacortes forgot to ship it and it came the next week.
          >
          > just be sure to change the mount and motor settings as per the
          "manual"..

          > Rob

          Thanks for the heads-up Rob. Your web site helped me work through my
          GP-DX SS2K problems. Already knew about the settings from researching
          the mount. Once again, great web site.

          Thanks
          Don