Re: Eazy Touch Alt Az Head on Gibraltar Tripod

  • conserve143
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2006
      Thanks all for your input.

      If I understand correctly, looks like if I purchase just the EZT
      head I should be able to set it on top of the Gibraltar tripod,
      insert supplied (?) 3/8" bolt up through hole at top of tripod,
      which will then screw into bottom of EZT head..?

      Thanks, Troy

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Don Klabunde"
      <dpk_faculae@...> wrote:

      > BTW you can get tripod reducing bushings at most camera stores
      that
      > would allow you to connect the EZT head to a 1/4-20 tripod (e.g.,
      > Promaster NPTRB2).
      >
      > Don
    • Don Klabunde
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2006
        After looking on-line at the diagram for the TV Gib upgrade kit that
        should work.

        Don

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "conserve143"