Re: Comet 73P Schwassmann-Wachmann sketches w/Megrez 80 II SD

  • nebulaized
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      It still hasn't been clear enough to observe the comet here.
      It did finally clear enough for me to make an informal evaluation of
      the APOGrade, my first visual opportunity since receiving a diagonal
      that comes to focus with my eyepieces.
      I was able to view Jupiter and Saturn and I was amazed at the
      sharpness, high contrast and complete lack of false color compared
      to my past experiences with achro refractors.

      Tom Hopkins

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Portuesi"