Re: Uncle Rod's Review of the Megrez II Fluorite Doublet

  • havane45
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      Yes, good article ; he seems to be honest in his judgment and was
      actualy impressed.

      It was a bit hard for me to read and understand all he said ; did'nt
      he try also to play base-ball with the megrez ??

      I agree with spacephotographer having myself a 5" f/12 Mak ; it is
      just ok between the red 80 ZF/FD and the big sct.

      Laurent
      West Paris

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "spacephotographer"