Re: FLT 110 with field flatenner

  • dixon_lascruce
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2006
      A few minutes ago I looked carefully at the image of the FF and the
      35mm adapter that OPT has on their web catalog. The image there
      shows the 35mm adapter with a normal male T-thread, but it looks
      like the adapter might be in two parts and that the T-thread section
      might be an insert itself. If the insert were missing then that
      would explan the female rather than male interface?

      David

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Roger" <rog1@...> wrote:

      > Thanks to Florent and David for your replies. I've forwarded the
      > info on to the person interested, hopefully it'll result in them
      > getting the cameras connected to the scope.
      >
      > It seems odd that WO didn't make a standard adaptor to take the
      > Field Flattener down to a standard male t-thread like over
      > manufacturers and also like they supply with the WO Megrez 80 (at
      > least the one I have from a few years back).
      >
      > Roger.
      >
      > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Florent Poiget"
      > <florent_poiget@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi Roger,
      > >
      > > I use one WO FLT-110 and one SBIG ST-10XME + CFW-8A. You can see
      > my
      > > page about my FLT-110. To connect my ST-10XME/CFW-8A with the
      FLT-