Re: [William-Optics] Full diameter extender/adapters for FLT-110 focuser

  • Scott Walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 5:41 PM
      The FLT-110 is designed to work with medium format(2.25 inch) film. This is one of the reasons the focuser is so large. What size film or sensor are you using? If you are using 35mm or smaller I don't think the larger extender with do you much good. A simple ray trace will tell you if it is of benefic. It looks like to me that the T- thread is often the limiting factor in 35mm work with fast scopes. I hear the FLT-110 is a great scope. Good luck.

      Scott Walker