Re: [William-Optics] A perfect night to remember....

  • Rick Yent
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2006
      Which fluid head are you using? Why the adapter plate,
      are you using rings instead of the L bracket? I was
      considering the Bogen/Manfrotto 700RC2

      I'll have to take a look at the new S&T, I'm leaving
      this evening for San Diego so I should have time to
      read it on the flight>

      Rick

      http://mail.yahoo.com