Re:APOGRADE comparison shots

  • spacephotographer
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 15, 2006
      This procedure for Apograde should be clearly specify in WO page.

      I specifically ask for required changes in the scope and was not
      clearly informed about what you mentioned ( adjustment for baffles
      and 9 mm extra lenght that requieres adjusting the foam in the case.)

      The service was very good when I placed the order by phone but David
      was not there and I did not recieved that information when I asked.

      I will also post a review latter this month. I have the Megrez II 80
      SD and will compare the semi apo vs Fluorite Doublet.

      Ignacio

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Timm Bottoni"