Observing delayed!

  • Hal Jandorf
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2006
      Something or someone wants me NOT to use the ZS66SD. We're trying to weather
      a storm in California with cold temperatures. Last night, the sky clears! As
      I thought of setting up for observing, I get a relapse of the flu I had two
      weeks ago! I'm shivering and shaking violently in a warm room and all I
      think about is a warm bed. I'm feeling REALLY bad.
      Today, I'm feeling a lot better! But it's RAINING again! Augh!
      --Hal