Bigger Scopes Coming?

  • melhelm
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2006
      Any news about when we can expect some bigger apo scopes from WO?
    • Barry Carter
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2006
        The downside of bigger scopes, is the need for bigger mounts. Fine if
        one has a place to permanently mount the stuff. Not so good if one has
        a setup/take it down arrangement; like me. For the latter type, the
        bigger the scope, the less you'll tend to use it from my experience.

        Ciao...Barry

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "melhelm" <helm@...> wrote:

        > Any news about when we can expect some bigger apo scopes from WO?

      • chris provost
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2006
          I hope not! My wife will kill me! Honestly though I
          am so happy with my ZS 105, I can't imagine what
          excuses I could make to get another scope. She will
          know I am bending the truth if I say,"The 105 sucks, I
          need the new one."

          Chris

          http://mail.yahoo.com