Megrez APOGrade?

  • rwwallace3
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hi All,

      Does anyone know if WO is offering an upgrade on the glass for our
      Megrez 102 SD scopes? I have seen all WO new scopes at star parties
      and as always they are amazing, and never without a crowd around them.
      I have grown fond of my 102 and it lacks for NOTHING, mechanically
      speaking, compared with ANY other scope on the market! The scope is
      so beautiful with the metallic pearl finish and gold trim, my wife has
      actually suugested it go to our living room for decoration. Now I
      have to fuss with the wife just to take it outside. I would like to
      keep it as I grow in our hobby! Any info or suggestions are appreciated.

      Regards,
      -Robert