first narowband colour image with WO ZS66 SD

  • fordgalaxy7
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      We have had constant bad weather here in the UK, but I managed to grab
      2 hours of hydrogen alpha and 2 hours of oxygen 111 with my new ZS66
      SD scope of the Rosette and here is the result:

      http://www.davidsccdastroimaging.com/narrowbandimages.htm

      I'm quite pleased with the colour of this HOO image. It does show
      that the little ZS66 is a very good ccd imaging scope if it can handle
      narrowband filters.
      When the weather perks up again, I intend to go deeper and add another
      couple of hours to these and add in the sulphur ll image so i can
      apply the Hubble palette of SHO.
      Best wishes to everyone on this users group.

      David. (Carshalton, Surrey UK).