ZenithStar PROMOTIONS!

  • williamopticsmarketing
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hi all, David has asked me to announce some of the promotions going on
      right now. You may have noticed the ZS80's promotion, with 1.25"
      filter and 2 speed microfocuser at an incredible price.

      Now, check out the prices for the ZS80S OTA & packages too!

      www.william-optics.com/wo_shop/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_23

      They can be upgraded to 2 speed with only +$50. We have very limited
      stocks at this price, I am afraid, so if you are interested, I
      strongly recommend you give our USA office a call!

      Toll Free: 1-866-918-6888