Re: Computor controlled focuser

  • Todd Niccole
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2006
      Check out JMI's MOTOFOCUS. I don't know if it specifically will mate
      to this models focuser or is computer controlled. If not check with
      them, it may be in the works.

      Look for MOTOFOCUS and scroll down to MOTOFOCUS WIllaims Optics GSO
      Crayford.

      http://www.jimsmobile.com/

      The most practical solution is something like a FLI Digital Focuser
      that is computer controlled, but it is pricey.

      http://www.fli-cam.com/digital_focusers.htm

      Regards,

      Todd

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "David Moorhouse"