Re: [William-Optics] Re: First photo with ZS 105 and a question

  • chris provost
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
      Thanks Barry. This looks exactly the same as what I
      am seeing. Easily processed out like you said. I am
      glad that it is not a baffle problem then. I can live
      with the small amount of vignetting, I guess I was
      just curious to see if anyone else had noticed it. It
      is very slight and I'm not complaining.

      Chris

      http://www.barrie-tao.com/graphics_jpg/wo105_test_m57_raw.jpg

      http://mail.yahoo.com