Re: [William-Optics] Re: Binoviewer Collimation.

  • Scott Walker
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2006
      You might try an eyepiece with a recticle. Put the eyepiece in the left side and align an object to the center of the recticle. Move the eyepiece to the other side without rotating it. Look to see if the object is still at the center of the recticle. Misalignment in the vertical direction is harder for the brain to handle than in the horizontal.  If you have problem aligning images in binoculars than it is likely your eyes, if not, it is my guess its the binoviewer. Just my 2 cents.

      Scott Walker