Re: zs66sd - reducer/corrector?

  • Lance Frederick
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2006
      Just for info: I spoke with david about a focal reducer and he
      indicated that there is one in the works. It will be different than
      the current one offered for the ZS80FD but will be the same in
      reduction/flattening at .08

      He thought they may be in production but I'd say it'll be a few
      months before we see it.

      Lance

      ZS66SD
      ZS80FD
      Love'em both!

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "ccd_rider" <ccd_rider@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks, Larry. You've given me helpful advice. (Nice pix too).
      >
      > Avi
      >
      > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "robie7642003" <ldurst@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Avi,
      > > I've been using the Meade 6.3 FR. It works fine, some vignetting
      > but
      > > no coma. Since the scope has SCT threads, it screws right on.
      I'm