Re: William Optics 80/480 fluorite triplet

  • aruangra
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2006
      Greg,

      In my understanding, the reason why SV has a collimatable adapter at
      a focuser is that the focuser is prone to miscollimation of several
      moving parts and connections. The lens cell doesn't need any
      collimation mechanism if it is properly machined.

      Anat

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "bradgregley10"