first image with new WO ZS66 SD scope - Rosette neb

  • fordgalaxy7
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hi All,

      Here is my first image captured with my new WO ZS66 SD scope. It is of
      course the Rosette nebula in hydrogen alpha, 90 mins with SXV M9.
      I really love this little scope and especially the fine focus for ccd
      imaging and the contrast achieved.

      http://www.davidsccdastroimaging.com/hydrogenalphaimages.htm

      Comments would be welcome,

      Dave.
    • Timm Bottoni
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
        Hi Dave,

        Fantastic image!

        Timm

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "fordgalaxy7" <ursaminor@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > Here is my first image captured with my new WO ZS66 SD scope. It is
        of
        > course the Rosette nebula in hydrogen alpha, 90 mins with SXV M9.
        > I really love this little scope and especially the fine focus for ccd
        > imaging and the contrast achieved.
        >
        > http://www.davidsccdastroimaging.com/hydrogenalphaimages.htm
        >
        > Comments would be welcome,
        >
        > Dave.

      • Paul Gordon
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
          William-Optics@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > Hi All,
          >
          > Here is my first image captured with my new WO ZS66 SD scope.
          > It is of course the Rosette nebula in hydrogen alpha, 90 mins with
          > SXV M9. I really love this little scope and especially the fine focus
          > for ccd imaging and the contrast achieved.
          >
          > http://www.davidsccdastroimaging.com/hydrogenalphaimages.htm
          >
          > Comments would be welcome,
          >
          > Dave.

          Hi Dave,

          Great Image!!

          I took this one the other night with my WO ZS66 SD using my EOS 350D

          http://www.madpc.net/EOS-350D/2006/WO-ZS66-SD/M45-01-03-06.jpg

          I took this the week before..
          http://www.madpc.net/EOS-350D/2006/WO-ZS66-SD/M42-21-01-06.jpg

          Regards,