Virtual Moon Atlas

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hi all,
      I got this info from another group. Seems to be an interesting program.
      Cheers,
      Eddy

      "Just wanted to post this url for VMA

      http://astrosurf.com/avl/UK_index.html

      It is a 360mb download...
      But an excellent piece of software !!

      This is really nice, and the maps are excellent."
    • nedeljko
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
        It really IS an interesting and USEFUL program, and it can be called from
        Cartes du Ciel/Sky Charts if you use it. And both programs are FREE!

        Pzdrv & Sayonara,
        Ndljko
        @
        45.247° N
        19.875° E

        > I got this info from another group. Seems to be an interesting program.
        > Cheers,
        > Eddy
        >
        > "Just wanted to post this url for VMA
        >
        > http://astrosurf.com/avl/UK_index.html
        >

        > It is a 360mb download...
        > But an excellent piece of software !!
        >
        > This is really nice, and the maps are excellent."
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > --

      • joan_feixas
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
          I use it very often and is great! There are three versions of it,
          with different sizes to download. I recommend it.

          Joan